Pages - Menu

30 noviembre 2013

White in Winter Wonderland


Checkers Black and White












I don´t know if this happens to you but there´s usually an issue when it come to wearing white pants in winter.

People 's usually identified white as a color for summer, but as always I 'm usually doing the opposite,  and since I do not believe in no´s and less when it comes to fashion.

I think if we can wear white pants in winter, even a total white look, you just have to know  how to dose it down with  the appropriate accessories .

I loved this look, plus I loved the sweater I was wearing( borrowed it from my sister).

I just think the black and white combination is always perfect, no matter the situation.

Now talking about things I love are these pants, the brand is HUE , they are jeggings but I find them the most comfortable thing in the world, the fabric is thin and soft.
You as if you were in your pajamas !

In this look:

Jeggings : HUE
Sweater : Banana Republic
Boots: Bershka
Bag : Micheal Kors
Hat: BCBG
Jacket : ZARA

I hope after seeing this look, you´ll try wearing white pants in winter, please post me your look .

Hope you like .




No se si les pasa pero suele haber un conflicto con el usar pantalones blancos en invierno.

La gente los suele identificar como una prenda para el verano por el color, pero como suelo ser siempre voy contra corriente y no creo en los nos rotundos y menos en la moda.

Yo creo que si podemos llevar pantalones blancos en invierno, hasta un total look blanco, simplemente hay que saber dosificarlo con accesorios adecuados.

Este look me encantó, además que ame el suéter que traía (préstamo de mi hermana).

Simplemente creo que la combinación blanco y negro siempre es perfecta.

Ahora hablando de cosas que amo, son estos pantalones, la marca es HUE, son jeggings pero los encuentro lo más cómodo del mundo, la tela es delgada y suave. ¡Sientes que estas en tu pijama!!

En este look:

Jeggings: HUE
Sueter: Banana Republic
Botas: Bershka
Bolsa: Micheal Kors
Sombrero: BCBG
Chamarra: ZARA

Espero que después de ver este look, intenten llevar pantalones blancos en invierno, compartan sus looks.

Espero que les guste.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...