Pages - Menu

16 octubre 2013

MARC JACOBS !!







Styling Marc Jacobs  Mexico




























What it feels like when you find that thing that fills you completely, regardless of the hours you invest, fatigue, headaches or whatever.

That's how I feel when I do something in fashion or styling, I do not care how many hours I spent at it , I love seeing the final product of my efforts and see how cool and fabulous it looks or just make a person's day by helping them dress up.

I was fortunate enough to be invited by one of the teachers I most admire ,to help out make the displays for the Marc by Marc Jacobs stores.

It is a group of very talented and creative people which makes time fly by .

I just love what I do and I'm happy for having taken a risk leaving many things aside for trying to do what I love.

Have you found something you love, just try it out I promise you will not regret it.

I will keep you informed of the looks we do that can be seen around in all Marc Jacobs stores in Mexico.






Que tal se siente cuando encuentras esa cosa que te llena totalmente, no importando las horas que inviertas , el cansancio , dolor de cabeza o lo que sea.

Así me siento cuando hago algo de moda o styling no me importan las horas , me encanta ver el producto final de mi esfuerzo y ver lo padre que se puede ver un look , o simplemente hacer el día de una persona.

Fui muy afortunada para ser invitada por una de las maestras que mas admiro para ayudar hacer los escaparate de las tiendas Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Es un grupo de gente muy talentosa y creativa que hace pasar el rato mucho mas agradable.

Simplemente amo lo que hago y soy la mas feliz por haberme arriesgado dejando muchas cosas de lado por intentar hacer lo que me apasiona.

Has encontrado algo que te apasiona, intentalo al 100 no te arrepentirás lo prometo.

Los mantendré informados de los looks que hacemos que se pueden ver en todas las tiendas Marc Jacobs de Mexico.


                                                      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...