Pages - Menu

24 marzo 2013

Summer time



I love summer because i love wearing dresses, it something about them that i find very chic.











Today I went to this market were a bunch of mexicans designers meet to sell their things, i always find great things.

Today I found this sunnies which I love , they are from an italian brand called Super which are hand made , I loved the details in them.

The rest of my outfit is almost everything Inditex .

The dress is from Zara , the boots also from Zara , the jean shirt (which I also use in old posts) is from Massimo Dutti, the bag is MK and the ring is from an indian designer .

Must of these pieces are from past season , and this is something I love yo do just buy a new piece like the jean shirt which helps update the outfit .

Hope you like it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...