Pages - Menu

27 marzo 2013

Rainy chic




Sorry i haven't posted latley but I did a little make over to my room , shortly ill show it to all of you.

Any way , this is the outfit I wore last night, unfortunatley my camera died and killed all of my photos, hope that shortly you could see them .

So the weather in Mexico has becom crazy literally, it can rain for 10 minutes, then be super windy and then super sunny.

So this was my choice for this kind of weather.

I felt super chic yet comfortable.

Remember pencil skirt suit every type of body thats the magic of them

Just remember the lengths when thinking long or short legs.

For short torso try the pencil skirt starting at the hip.
For long torso try a high waisted pencil skirt.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...